Tuesday, May 27, 2008

RSVP

DELAWARE VALLEY CLASS OF 1988 REUNION

At The Riverview Inn

SATURDAY AUGUST 9th, 2008 from 6-11pm (adults only)Includes: One hour hot/cold hors’deouvres, full dinner buffet, tossed salad, dessert, coffee/tea, soda, five hour open bar, and DJ: $66 per person

SUNDAY AUGUST 10th, 2008 11am-3pm (family picnic)Includes: Two hour lunch buffet (hot and cold picnic items), salad, ice cream, popsicles, watermelon, coffee, tea, soda, & punch. Also “Hobo the Clown” will perform for two hours: $17 per adult and $10 per child ages 5-10 (under 5 free)

3 ways to RSVP:

  • submit completed online form below, send check by July 7th
  • mail rsvp form with check to Krista by July 7th
  • call Krista @ 704-888-8869

***Please RSVP and mail check NO LATER THAN JULY 7th 2008***

Krista Naujoks Barbee

4211B Renee Ford Road

Stanfield, NC 28163

Thanks,

Krista









Are you planning on coming?


I will be attending both events.

I will attend Saturday night only.

I will attend the picnic on Sunday only.

No, I will not attend the 20 year class reunion.






Name:








Email:








Address:








# of adults coming on Saturday night ($66 per person):








# of adults coming Sunday ($17 per person):








# of children coming Sunday ($10 per child age 5-10):








Total amount due:








Comments:















create web form

No comments: