Monday, May 12, 2008

GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN

In Loving Memory of our Classmates and Friends...

Mary Ann Bailey
Jim Borner
Tony Cancel


We offer our prayers and deepest condolences to the family of these classmates.

I'M FREE

Don't grieve for me, for now I'm free
I'm following the path God has chosen for me.
I took His hand when I heard him call;
I turned my back and left it all.

I could not stay another day,
To laugh, to love, to work or play.
Tasks left undone must stay that way;
I've now found peace at the end of day.

If my parting has left a void,
Then fill it with remembered joys.
A friendship shared, a laugh, a kiss;
Oh yes, these things, I too will miss.

Be not burdened with times of sorrow
Look for the sunshine of tomorrow.
My life's been full, I savored much;
Good friends, good times, a loved ones touch.

Perhaps my time seems all to brief;
Don't lengthen your pain with undue grief.
Lift up your heart and peace to thee,
God wanted me now- He set me free

Shannon Lee Moseley

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Anyone know what happened to Tony or Mary ann? I've known about Jim since it happened. But I was uaware of any other losses. Just wondering. I wish the class of 88well.

Absolute best regards,

Jeff Goodman
jhg1@adelphia.net